Our technical support team is ready to help you with any problems you may have. Submit a support ticket and we'll help you ASAP.
30 DAY GUARANTEED REFUND
30 days money-back guarantee
All purchase orders at aikon CMS are covered by our "30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Policy". Using our products and services for a month will surely attest to the quality and usability of our extensions and features. If, however, you're not convinced, you can ask for a refund and we'll gladly give your money back.
How to request a refund?
To get a refund for an extension you have purchased, simply fill the request a refund form that can be found here: www.aikoncms.com/request-a-refund and we will get back to you within three (3) working days. If you submit your refund request during the weekend, we'll get back to you (at the earliest) on Monday.
Eligibility of refunds:
If you request a refund by submitting the following form www.aikoncms.com/request-a-refund we will honor it if it meets any of the following criteria:
• If you are unable to use a purchased product and/or any of its features despite it being explicitly stated on our website as consisting of such feature(s).
• If the product is not work properly due to a technical or compatibility problem with the software that we are unable to solve.
• If for any other reason you are unsatisfied with the product (within our 30-day trial period).
Purchase order cancellation procedure:
Once you've submitted a request to cancel your order, we'll check your eligibility for a refund. At this time, you must immediately cease all use of the purchased order. We may request you sign a form indicating that you no longer intend to use the purchased order. Should you be eligible for a refund, and you have an open account; the refund will be automatically credited to your account and your order will be removed from your 'Order History'.
Please note that:
• The refund amount is equal to the membership fee minus the discount fee, if there was any discount.
• Due to third party transaction regulations, a refund can only be returned to a PayPal account even if your purchase was with a credit card.
• Refund would be denied in abuse cases, with abnormally high numbers of downloads within the 30-day trial period.